Course Record Challenge
If anyone is able to set a new course record in the 12 hour race we will award them and a guest of their choosing free entries into the Elevate Race each year for as long as we hold this race! Currently the female course record is 57 miles and the male record is 71 miles.
- Only one male and one female can break the course record each year. As an example, if one female runs 58 miles and another runs 59 miles, only the winning runner with 59 miles sets a new course record even though the runner with 58 miles also ran more than the previous record of 57.
- The two free entries are for the runner that broke the record and a guest of their choosing.
- Their guest can change each year, but the winning runner cannot give away the one intended for them.
- The winner and their guest do not need to run the same distances.
- If any new distances are added in the future they can choose from them as well.
- If their record is broken in a future year they will not lose their free entries. They will still receive free entries each year for as long as we hold the race.