Course Record Challenge
New for 2023!
If you set a new course record you will receive a $150 cash prize plus have an additional $150 donated to the current service project on your behalf. If both a male a female break the course record, both will receive the prize. Anyone that breaks the previous record but does not set the new record (meaning someone else in the 2023 race beats it by more) will receive a one time free entry into the 2024 race. We are grateful to one of our multi year participants for funding this incentive! All other details below still apply.
If anyone is able to set a new course record in the 12 hour race we will award them and a guest of their choosing free entries into the Elevate Race each year for as long as we hold this race! Currently the female course record is 63 miles and the male record is 71 miles.
- Only one male and one female can break the course record each year. As an example, if one female runs 64 miles and another runs 65 miles, only the winning runner with 65 miles sets a new course record even though the runner with 64 miles also ran more than the previous record of 63.
- The two free entries are for the runner that broke the record and a guest of their choosing.
- Their guest can change each year, but the winning runner cannot give away the one intended for them.
- The winner and their guest do not need to run the same distances.
- If any new distances are added in the future they can choose from them as well.
- If their record is broken in a future year they will not lose their free entries. They will still receive free entries each year for as long as we hold the race.